Pepe Trump MAGA Dance Pepe Trump MAGA Dance

I thought everything was gone from me. My wife, my kids, my friends, they all left me. I had nobody. I decided I had nothing to live for. I was homeless. I was about to hang myself before someone saw me. They took out their phone and showed this to me. I swiped their phone and ran. Only one can have this amizing beauty. I still view it to this day, although the battery is only at 3%, but this video saved my life.

And for that, thank you.

ConeZone responds:

awww <3 thank you for this comment :)

Pomg Pomg

make level 3 start easier -_-

Ball Run Ball Run

plugin not supported

Spank The Dude Spank The Dude

alrighty then

DeadHead - Starsight DeadHead - Starsight

Intro pad is cool, though it would be cool if you did a little fade in for the piano, its a bit sudden. The piano part is interesting, though you do reuse a lot of chord progressions, and it would probably sound better with more variety.

The buildup is ok, though the buildup could use a seperate snare, to keep things interesting.

The drop's kick drum is weak, as the bass overpowers it, try making it louder, and if that sounds bad, try adding some really short sidechaining. The kick drum is the heart of your track, after all!

Your main lead synth that comes in later could use some highpass/high shelf EQ'ing.

I actually really like the rest of the song, including the little elements you added in the background in addition to your bassline synth. Very nice job!

The second chorus could use a second lead/layer, to make it stand out more.

Nice work!

-R4R

AssassinOnTheHill responds:

Ah, excellent feedback. Thank you!

listerine listerine

Decent little tune, though dissonant in some parts.

I don't know why you decide to name all your tunes silly names when they're not that bad at all.

Pastel Pink Kisses Pastel Pink Kisses

I don't think TR4NC3BOY understand what a mellow and chill song is. Not every song needs to have a hardstyle kick.

Anyways, the piece itself is ok, though in my mind, it would sound much better with a reese bass or something like that, something the keep the listener interested. The snare, I don't like. I don't know what you did to it, I don't like. Fix pl0x. As for the little synth starting @ 2:00, I actually like it quite a bit. The rest of the song is nice as well, well done.

Sometimes repetitiveness is something thats a good thing, you should try doing some lofi hop with this song, or some of your other chill songs.

Also, wrong category, pretty sure this isn't techno.

Nice work!

Kalviter responds:

Sorry about the category thing, I have no idea what this would fit in on the list. Thanks for the feedback though! I've finally got some new snare samples so I should be able to fix that snare, cos it's a problem in all my songs. I've always thought about going into lofi, might give it a try.